OpDrops offers your patients one, combination medication with personalized instructions to increase compliance and save them hundreds of dollars while eliminating the dozens of questions your coordinators get every day.
Three Medications – Between 100-200 drops per course
The current standard for post-op eye drop instructions are overly complicated, expensive, and inconvenient.
One Medication – Between 45-60 drops per course
OpDropsis a highly customizable program that simplifies your post-operative eye drop regimen and saves your patients money.
- Patent Pending Communication System
- Optimized Delivery System
- All Surgery Meds In One Place (Add a dilating drop to the kit!)
- Bottle Feels Just Right
- Color Coded Tops
- Increase patient compliance
- Pharmacist consultation
We Fit the OpDrops Program to Your Practice
- Pick the medications for your kit
- Dilating Drops
- Combo Eye Drops
- Custom patient communication tools
- Multiple ways to prescribe
- Multiple delivery options
- Staff training and support
- Use with Cataract, Glaucoma, Pterygium and other surgical procedures
“We give all of our patients the choice between the three drops, which are covered by insurance (ha,ha!) and paying out of pocket for the OpDrop. As you know, 99.9% of our patients choose OpDrop. All choose it for the convenience!”
“Our doctors are pleased that there has been no additional rebound inflammation or edema, and much less pressure spikes! Thanks for such a great product and all the fantastic staff you have to work with!”